Rights Assignment
What is your right?((My right is Privacy Rights))
Why does your right exist?(( MY RIGHT EXIXT BECAUSE ITS NEEDS TO BE KNOWN THAT PEOPLE ARE TAPING IN ON YOUR PHONE CALLS AND ALSO TO SEE IF WE HAVE TERROIST COMING IN OR KILLERS YOU NEVAER KNOW.)
Describe what it means to exercise your right.((TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT MEANS TO BASICALLY TO DO MORE THAN WHAT IT TAKES. MOST RIGHTS ARE LIKE MUSLES LIKE IF YOU DON'T DO IT THEN THEY WITHER AWAY.))
What limitations exist on your right?((THE ARTICLE SAID THAT LIKEW IF THEY HEAR SOMEONE INVOLVED IN A CRIME OR SOMETHING, BUT OTHER THAN THAT THEY WILL LEAVE IT ALONE.))
Why do those limitations exist?((THESE EXIST BECAUSE THEY WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE STATES AWARED. ABOUT WHATS GOING ON.))
If you had to give up this right, what would you want in return?
((IF I HAD TO GIVE UP THIS RIGHT HONESTLY I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD WANT IN RETURN. I GUESS ITS KIND OF HARD BECAUSE LIKE PRIVACY IS BIG THING. YOU ONLY CAN GO SO FAR WITH PRIVACY.))
10 sources-
http://www.cfif.org/htdocs/legal_issues/archive/legal_updates_cell.htm
http://hightimes.com/legal/ht_admin/522
http://news.cnet.com/Protecting-cell-phone-users-privacy/2100-1039_3-6028970.html
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/04/22/1903598.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiretapping
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/16/washington/16fisa.html
http://sirenschronicles.com/2009/03/11/statue-of-limitations-expired-on-bushs-wiretapping-americans/
http://emptywheel.firedoglake.com/2009/03/10/the-statute-of-limitations-on-bushs-march-11-2004-illegal-wiretapping-expire-today/
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/16/us/16nsa.html
http://news.cnet.com/Court-limits-federal-wiretapping-powers/2100-1033_3-244518.html
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment