Wednesday, February 11, 2009

product perspective

1.Research Q: How are the roaring twenties similar to the times of the 2000's?
2.A description of the form which the final product will take: I would like to make a two different scenes on the 20's verses the Now. Meaning that i will be making a movie and in 2 different parts so you will be able to understand it.
3.A justification of that form( Why choose this particular form?): I chose this form because this music made todays music what it is.
4.A definiton of the finished product: my definiton will be that this project will be showinq a comparison between the roarinq twenties and the 2000's
5.A justification of how the finished product demonstrates mastery: Well i have plan to show what made these two things differ from each other
6.A task break down/work flow for the project:
- i plan to look up info and takes the importance of it
- then i will see what i would like to use to make this a qood project
- next i will see what kind of music/clothing that needs to be used
- finally i will make 2 scenes in 1 and view it as that
7. The next actions to be taken on that project: The next thing i will do is make sure I have all the thinga that I need in order to succeed in this project

2 comments:

  1. Shavone --

    This is a good start! I'd like you to revise this to clarify what you mean by creating two different scenes: Are you making a movie? Or doing a diorama or a model? Or drawing/painting a picture?

    Any of those would be great, but I'd like to explain which one you have a strong vision for. Just edit this post and you'll be good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent clarification! You've got the x on the spreadsheet now. I'm excited about your project -- it sounds like it will be great!

    ReplyDelete